Dominion Life Ministries
“We believe in one God who reveals Himself in three manifestations Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.”
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is God as Colossi ans 2 vs. 9 proclaims “In Jesus dwells all the fullness of the Godhead in Bodily form”. We believe in divine healing, Miracles, signs and wonders through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the Redemption.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and is to be the authoritative rule of life and practice for all Christians. We believe the scriptures can be fulfilled and must not be broken. We believe that Old Testament was the type and shadow of better things to come, and that the New Testament is the perfect expression of God’s will and Character as expressed through Jesus Christ. The Epistles are the expression of what Christ has done for us and desires to do through us. (2Tim. 3:16-17; Heb. 1:1-3; John 10:35; Matt. 5:19, 19:17; 1John 2:3-4)
- We believe man was created in the image of God and that his purpose was to have dominion over all the works of God’s hands(Gen. 1:26)
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and Love as the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers. We believe in the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us, signing the pardon for all who believe in Him, and that we have no righteousness (of our own) and must come to God pleading the righteousness of Christ as our only Justification. (John 3:16; Rom. 5:8; Eph. 2:8)
- We believe that whatsoever is not of faith is sin and that our sin has been forgiven and not imputed unto us. We believe that if we sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ, which will cleanse us of all unrighteousness. (Rom. 4:8; 6:14; 14:23; 1John 1:9-2:1)